Energy audits are often underestimated. They are a significant step to increasing your business’s energy efficiency and savings on electric bills. By calling Live Electric to conduct a professional and thorough energy audit at your company, you could enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved comfort – air leakages in offices are typically felt through inconsistent temperatures and chilly drafts. Once we have identified where the leaks are, we will seal them so that you can have a more comfortable workspace.
- Lower energy bills – overall, a company is guaranteed to notice increased efficiency each month when they receive their energy bill. Most improvements tend to pay for themselves in a short space of time with the incredible monthly savings. This can also increase the resale value of your business premises.
- Environmental impact – business energy audits can prove environmental-friendly. When your office premises consume less power, you are reducing the carbon footprint and decreasing unnecessary pollution and waste.
- Better health and safety – an energy audit can often detect poor indoor air quality which can worsen your workforce’s allergies, leading to long-term health problems, decreased productivity, and an increase in absenteeism. We will improve your ventilation and identify dangerous situations including the presence of carbon monoxide and radon.
Live Electric’s qualified, insured, and experienced energy audit experts will come to your premises to conduct a complete energy assessment. Based on the results, we can provide recommendations to help your business save energy and money.
How Our Energy Audit Works
Our energy audits are like a car maintenance checkup. Our auditors will perform a thorough room-by-room inspections and carry out the following tasks during the energy audit:
- Inspect insulation, lighting, and HVAC systems for inefficiencies and leaks
- Analyze your billing history to ensure the correct rate categorization
- Complete a thermogenic scan to determine where insulation is needed or has been incorrectly installed
- Perform a blower door test to measure for air leakage
- Complete a specific air infiltration measurement to assess any long-term infiltration issues
- Track load to identify areas of high usage
Once we have completed our energy audit, our experts will propose energy efficiency improvements for your commercial property.
A professional energy auditor will help take any guesswork out of the equation and help you make an informed decision about energy efficiency improvements.
For a thorough and professional energy audit, call Live Electric today.